Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Progress

Lost a little money but feel like I'm playing better. First I lost my first $200 getting it all in with 4h5h on a Jh8h3c board being the aggressor. I don't mind my move and it almost worked. Got it back plus some on a gut shot straight where I knew my overcards were good as outs and then overbet the river and a set vs overpair situation. Also won a couple of other decent pots with good hands, donated $15 with 2 pair against a guy I knew had better and $105 with trips, K kicker against somebody I knew likely had at least a straight to make the shove that he did (he had a boat). Also donated another $65 when I tried to bluff somebody with the nickname of "hero call." Would have still ended the night with profit if my pocket aces didn't get cracked by the same dude going on tilt. He had shoved the previous 3-4 hands preflop and did the same here. Unfortunately, his QJ became 2 pair so instead of a ~$200 profit, my day was relatively break even. If I ever plug my leaks, this game is insanely profitable.

Session: -$21
Net: -$2221

No comments:

Post a Comment